We areDedicated to Your Goals
We help individuals and families pursue their ideal retirements.
Meet Our Advisor
CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, RICP®, EA
Brian Vosberg is focused on helping individuals achieve their retirement goals. He listens to his clients to fully understand their needs and goals to create financial strategies that are suited to their individual needs. Brian got his start in the industry in 2000 and founded Vosberg Wealth Management, an independent retirement planning and wealth management firm, in 2003.
As a trusted advisor, he works with a diverse group of clients including:
Real Estate Investors
…and many others
Education and Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate
- Master of Science in financial services (MSFS) with a concentration in retirement income planning
- Series 6, 7, 24 and 63 security licenses
- California Insurance license (#0D00267)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) and enrolled agent with the IRS
- Real estate broker
Brian hosts “Your Total Retirement” radio show and is the author of, “The Complete Retiree’s Guide to Social Security.” In addition, he has shared his knowledge about retirement and Social Security planning with thousands of individuals through informational seminars. He has been voted BEST Financial Advisor by the San Gabriel Valley’s Readers’ Choice Awards.
Community and Personal:
As a lifelong resident of the San Gabriel Valley, Brian enjoys giving back to the community and serves on the board of directors for the Foothill Unity Center, Citrus College Foundation and the Duarte Education Foundation. Brian and his wife also have been gifting educational scholarships to youth since 2005.
Brian enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and coaching his son’s soccer team. However, nothing tops the family’s adventure trips to Disneyland as their ultimate enjoyment.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.